📞 (305) 588 - 4114 ✉ email@example.com
Millions of people - CEOs and entry-level professionals, first year college students, and PhDs, attorneys, and engineers - secretly worry they're not as smart or talented as other people "think" they are.
It's called the impostor syndrome and it impacts both individuals and their organizations.
In this interactive program you will:
● Understand what impostor syndrome is – and what it is not
● Discover the sources of impostor feelings
● Understand how impostor syndrome intersects with diversity and inclusion – and why it matters
● Identify your personal “Competence Type”
● Understand the individual and organizational costs of impostor syndrome
● Leave with practical, immediately usable tools to help yourself and/or those you manage, mentor, or parent to address impostor syndrome
Examples of organizations where Rethinking Impostor Syndrome™ had been delivered:
Among them T.Rowe Price, Google, and Liberty Mutual
Among them Winston and Strawn LLC, and the Delaware and Connecticut Bar Associations
Among them the US Consulate Vancouver BC, NASA, The National Cancer Institute
Among them Harvard University, Oxford University, MIT, and Stanford University
Over 30 associations, among them Men of Color in STEM Symposium Cornell University
Schedule a Good-Fit Call. Help me understand your specific needs and goals and discover more about this program so we can both evaluate if we are a good-fit
After our discovery call, I will create a customized proposal for you
Your team or audience willexperience an engagingand practical program thatwill leave them enlightened,, energized and empoweredto stamp out the impostorsyndrome
© 2023 Edgy Strategies | Web Design by Brand Fusion Lab, Inc.